Today’s article is simply to let you know that there is an easier way to keep up with the latest Prototypically Speaking articles without having to check-in daily.
This way, you won’t miss out on some of our latest articles that you might not have read, such as:
- Turning Prototypes into Training Simulations;
- Communicating Objectives;
- A little up-front effort;
- Throw it away;
- Requirements Prototyping in an Agile World;
- Wide versus deep interactive prototyping;
- Before you begin prototyping;
- Choice and Accessible Design;
- Knowing when to stop;
- When not to prototype.
…and many more.